We are now accepting applications from artists based in the United Kingdom for a fully funded, three-month (11 weeks) residency at URRA, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
This residency is part of an exchange programme developed in partnership with Gasworks, London – who will host an Argentine artist from January 2017 to March 2018 – with the support of Erica Roberts, in alliance with arteBA Foundation, Argentina.
The Residency Comprises:
- Single room accommodation and a shared studio space at URRA Tigre: a renovated house with five individual bedrooms and private bathrooms, shared kitchen, library and a spacious studio with general tools and some facilities, that can be shared by the artists. The residency is located in the neighbourhood of Tigre in the Province of Buenos Aires, a quiet and unique environment near the river and its delta, within a new Cultural District named Tigre Sur nearby the city of Buenos Aires.
- Basic living expenses in Buenos Aires (weekly stipend of up to 250 US$ per week).
- Economy return flights from London to Buenos Aires.
- An Audiovisual Presentation and a final Open Studio, or similar public presentations, at URRA Tigre and/or at a location in the city.
- An informal programme of visits and activities organized according to the artist´s needs and interests.
- Administrative, pastoral and curatorial support from URRA (during office hours).
Further information about the open call and application guidelines can be found in the resources section at the bottom of this page.
Application Deadline: 10am (GMT), Tuesday 2 May 2017
Applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org