This opportunity will enable an aspiring Swiss or Switzerland-based artist to undertake a fully-funded residency at Gasworks in London from 8 January – 26 March 2018 (11 weeks). Gasworks’ residencies are opportunities for self-led professional development, artistic exchange and experimentation. This call is open to artists up to the age of 35 who are in the first 5 years of their professional artistic careers (either after they have obtained their artistic degree or following the first public presentation of their work).
The Residency Comprises:
- 24-hour access to a fully accessible studio at Gasworks, alongside other visiting artists and Gasworks’ permanent studio holders.
- An Open Studio, or similar public presentations, at Gasworks
- Single room accommodation within Gasworks Residencies House (a 3-story house, shared with 3 other artists-in-residence)
- Basic living expenses in London
- Economy return flights from the artist’s home city to London
- Travel card (zones 1+2) for unlimited travel within central London for the duration of the residency
- Administrative, pastoral and curatorial support from Gasworks (during office hours)
The 2018 residency for Swiss artists is supported by Pro Helvetia.
Further information about the open call and application guidelines can be found in the resources section at the bottom of this page.
To apply, please fill in your details and upload the necessary attachments using the form below.
Applications for this opportunity have now ended
If you are a succesfull applicant you wil be notified in due course.
Please note that we only contact succesful applicants.