This opportunity will enable an artist based in the Spain to undertake a fully-funded residency at Gasworks in London from 11 April to 27 June 2016 (11 weeks). Gasworks’ residencies are opportunities for self-led professional development, artistic exchange and experimentation.
The Residency Comprises:
- 24-hour access to a fully accessible studio at Gasworks, alongside other visiting artists and Gasworks’ permanent studio holders.
- An Open Studio, or similar public presentations, at Gasworks
- Single room accommodation within Gasworks Residencies House (a 3-story house, shared with 3 other artists-in-residence)
- Basic living expenses in London
- Economy return flights from the artist’s home city to London
- Travel card (zones 1+2) for unlimited travel within central London for the duration of the residency
- Administrative, pastoral and curatorial support from Gasworks (during office hours)
This residency is supported by Accion Cultural Española.
For more information about the residency and how to apply, please use the link in the Resources section below.
Image: Rubén Grilo, Open Studio, Gasworks, 2015. Residency supported by Acción Cultural Española (AC/E). Courtesy the artist. Photo: Andy Keate.